Observations from Boston of a transplanted New Yorker.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

UPDATE

We had our anniversary dinner last night at Blue Ginger. The food and service was incredible as usual. However, in saying thank you and good night to Ming Tsai as we were leaving he was polite but he kind of glared at me. Even my wife who generally thinks I'm crazy even agreed with me.

In some recess of his mind I believe he remembered our 5 minutes of emnity. Oh well. I'm still going back there though, the food is just too damned good.

3 Comments:

Blogger Moe said...

Just take him to the side next time, remind him what happened and that you so solly.

8:40 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

I still hate the Boston area thanks to teh Revolution beating my Metros!!!!

I was gonig to go to the game in "Fawcksburrah" but standing in below freezing weather and snow with a horrible cold didnt' sound too appealing

7:20 PM

 
Blogger The Cheese Eating Bird said...

Pete - Foxborough is only 14 minutes from my house. It ain't that cold up here. As a matter of fact, it almost hit 70 yesterday.

8:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home